Thriving through the Arts: Supporting Arts Educators’ Well-being and Social and Emotional Capacity
Each webinar will feature a panel of therapists (art, drama, expressive arts, and dance movement) and be moderated by Dr. Kelvin Ramirez, a board-certified registered Art Therapist. All webinar sessions are free of charge and open to arts educators and college/university arts education students from across the state.
Dates: October 27, 2022, January 26, 2023, February 16, 2023, and March 23, 2023
3:30 – 5:00 P.M.
- Kelvin Ramirez, Art Therapist
- Laura Wood, Drama Therapist
- Sojung Park, Art Therapist
- Christine Joseph, Expressive Arts Therapist
- Ebony Nichols, Dance Movement Therapist
- Dr. Ahran Koo, Associate Professor of Arts Education
Department of Art, Design, & Art History at CSU Fresno
This webinar is presented through a collaboration between The California Arts Project and Fresno State’s College of Arts and Humanities.