TCAP’s Saturday Studio is a hands-on three day program designed for K–12 educators. Join us as we engage in, from an artist perspective, observational drawing of the wonderful world of insects.
You’ll be introduced to observational drawing, colored pencil techniques, and have time to hone your observational skills. You’ll discover classroom curricular connections to the California Visual Arts Standards and the Environmental Principles and Goals. Collaborate with others in generating classroom applications.
No previous drawing experience is necessary.
April 8, April 15, and April 22, 2023
9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
Registrations received after the limit is reached will be placed on a wait list.
No need to leave your home, Zoom! All sessions will be held through Zoom.
Upon completed registration, prior to April 8th, you will receive the Zoom link, additional information, and the basic program and drawing materials you’ll need.
- Registration is required, along with a small $25 fee, to secure your spot in the studio.
- Studio space is limited and early registration is suggested.
- Registration will close on March 27, 2023.
- After this date, contact please [email protected] to see if space is still available.
- Once your registration and fee are received, you will be provided with the necessary zoom link and sent the materials.
Make check payable to: SJSU Research Foundation
San Francisco, CA 94122
A confirmation e-mail will be sent once your registration and payment are received. If you do not receive a confirmation email by April 1, 2023, please email [email protected].